Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Home made crafty present

 Yesterday we popped to see Fliss and Steve and the boys, it was a beautiful day and the hottest October day on records, it really felt like the hottest day of summer, Fareham had a local farmers market, so we walked around the market for an hour, Josh brought himself some books with his pocket money, I brought the latest Stephen Fry book to read.

When we got back to Fliss's for lunch she had a present for me, she is very good a crochet, something I have never done, Fliss has a love of working with bright colors. These are very typical for her to use.
 I have some pale fabric,heavy cotton, so I will line this bag and put pockets on the inside and make a draw string to close it. Look at the bottom below, so perfect and no one will see it, can't wait to sort it and start using it. It was a complete surprise, thanks Fliss I love it.
 Below is another free flower, I have just placed it on my desk, I shall enjoy it here whilst I am reading your blogs.
It's another hot sunny day here, we are fore caste for a couple more hot days, which is a bonus at this time of year, I don't remember this type of hot weather in October before, But we are going out on the motor bike later, which should be fun and cool.
I have only done a small amount of my cross stitch I am stitching one area in white, then I shall add coloured back stitch to form the pattern, I have also decided how I will do the boarder, I want to incorporate different stitches as well and threads.
I have also been on the net and purchased a sampler for this designer, the romantic sampler is to my taste. I just have to wait for the payment to clear and then it's mine, I have a feeling Winter Watergarden is being pushed back.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar