Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Danish Winter

GU01GU02GU04GU03

Incredible styling no? I have to admit that most stylists I've come across I've yet to understand their contribution to a shoot. I just feel that shooting an individual's home (which is the only kind of shoot in all fairness I've been involved with) is much more interesting when it's left the way the individuals live in it...granted a cleaned up version of such but also not too cleaned up. I prefer the Selby's version of doing such things. Or any of the many other individuals that have braved the interior shooting world as of late. 


Of course this is different when say shooting a fantasy like fashion shoot or a catalogue like above then styling certainly has it's place and this is where it really shines. I came across Gubi's catalogue while doing some furniture research about a month ago. I love how moody the shots are and they reminded me of that true Danish winter. Just different shades of gray...different shades of moody gray.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar