I started thinking about the challenge, and I realised that I had the perfect project all boxed up and ready to go. A few months ago, some of you may remember my really successful 40k Skaven project that I completed during Squaduary. For that challenge, I completed 15 infantry, my Dominus, and a converted Dune Crawler (the "Doom Crawler"). Around that time, I also picked up a Sydonian Dragoon kit, but I ended up shelving the project for a while as I didn't have a clear idea of what I was going to do with the kit and I also got a bit burned out and switched project.
![]() |
| Time to add some more models to the force! |
Well, inspiration finally hit, and I've started hashing out some ideas of what I'm going to do. With any luck I should have a really cool and interesting.
For more on the event, it's all available at: https://dreadtober.blogspot.com/
I hope you'll enjoy following my progress, it should be great!
![]() |
| The doom crawler was a big success. Hopefully the next walker will be as nice when it's finished! |





0 Yorumlar