Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's not all blouses...

It's not all blouses and summer tops here, I have turned to more utilitarian sewing projects. 


I had some quilt backing left over and I am working towards my next 'All Done' post by using up this heart fabric and some curtain lining.


I am following a rather shady bit of pattern drafting made by Little M drawing around our filthy oven glove. I told her I was adding a seam allowance!
 

Found a last bit of bias binding trim left over from Little M's shirt dress to trim the cuffs.


Then went crazy on the free motion sewing. The top side is squiggles and the hot side is wobbly stripes.


I know which ones I prefer. Going to do jobs outside now, it has turned into a really pleasant afternoon. 

Thank you to all my new subscribers, I have noticed the number creep up recently and I would like to say 'Welcome along'
Jo x



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar