Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ford Mustang the best car ever?

As a kid, cars were always a fun thing to take interest in especially when it came to toys and racing games on the computer. Until now cars still interest me but never to the point where I learn about their engine functionalities and all. But whenever a car-guy comes along and talks bout cars and their engines, I'll just listen for the knowledge and perhaps learn something new.

So now the car that I fell in love with at first sight would be the Ford Mustang GT. I first saw it when playing the game "Need For Speed Underground 2". It was a muscle car and it didn't look too bad either. It had that classic sporty look and at the same time it looked like those olden days cliche muscle cars too.
Image result for need for speed underground 2 pc
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/nfs/images/c/c1/NFSU2_Boxart.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180301172252&path-prefix=en

Now the mustang has changed a lot but has still maintained its signature look as a muscle car but I still prefer the model that I first saw which was the 2005 model. There's the comparison below.
Top picture : 2018 model
Bottom picture : 2005 model

Image result for 2004 mustang gt and 2018 mustang gt
https://blogmedia.dealerfire.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/759/2017/04/OCWF-top-0411_o.jpg
Related image

http://www.a777aa77.ru/ford/2005-ford-mustang-gt.jpg

I guess old still is gold in this case to me. I wouldn't mind owning such a car and with a few modifications to this beast, it'd probably look really sporty. Maybe I would make it look like the one below.
Related image
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/images/0015/55/84/15625548_large.jpg

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar