Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Easter 2016~











my bunnies♥




True Love


So cute..Noah and his cooking partner Michaela after cooking class.











Easter...a tad different this year..early ..and Jacques' birthday  all at once..:)

I had made Ricardo's eggs one year:)Remember? If you do..add 10 points:)

You can see the post here..

This year..I made the beet coloring by boiling a big red beet in water..had hard boiled 2 eggs:)..Cracked them here and there and placed them in the beet juice..peel and art!Like tea eggs really.
I emptied the yolks and deviled them..
There you go.
Oli and Lulu came over..2 days before Easter to bring Jacques cookies and birthday kisses and gels for the window..Oli helped me bring down the 3 bunnies from the attic:) He saw the mask..and liked ..so I said:" take it darling"~..he put it on and came down the stairs so proud:)

I am sure you can feel my love♥

Squished face kissing a bunny..all our Littles kiss us upon arriving and leaving..I am guilty of kissing them in between..the parents do the same..I don't usually kiss them in between..
I swear if I am doing homework or coloring w/ the littles..I am in total admiration..their physical traits..the way they concentrate..I get lost in looking at them..

I offered to bring the desserts..I felt lucky finding the set of 6 Wilton Easter bakers w/ lid and ribbon..you bake the cake in it..decorate.. then put the clear lids and ribbons..I used my 43 yr old white cake recipe..6..for the Littles..
For the adults a bit of decadence..a Toblerone Cheesecake..
I made the caramel sauce by mixing Dulce De Leche with cream..
You can find the recipe at this site..
Dinner was delicious with wonderful appetizers..a terrific salad..and lamb chops fit for a five star resto w/ sides.veggies etc..we were 7 at the table Giu is old enough ..Adamo was home..not well..and the Litttles ate in the kitchen before.Lucas is getting big to be a Little:)
Her bunny was so cute..I asked where she got it..Pier One..;)
this was great..



A roasted cauliflower..served w/ a dipping sauce..looked great in the cast iron pan..large knife and set upon Ann T's board..you should see his board..only more beautiful w/ age.
It was dark by then..:(

Table set perfectly ..not too much so room for bread..and everything else one brings to a table :)
The Littles are growing up so fast..speed of lightning..
The 3 youngest changed out of their clothes into superheroes..and ended up in the hot tub..like that..

I hope you are enjoying this Easter Sunday,new beginnings.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar