There is a lot of debate about this one. Emma Watson at some film thing somewhere. The debate is, should she wear tan or just not have worn the dress?
I am going to throw my two cents into the mix....fake tan is disgusting. Her natural skin color is gorgeous. We are constantly told we need to change who are. Fake tan not only smells - believe me - I have had to lean away from people in bars because I can smell their tan, it leaves marks everywhere and it looks fake.
The alternative is sun beds? cancer? Nah screw that!
So if the issue isn't fake tan then its the dress. I speak as someone who is the same skin tone as Watson....I just wouldn't have worn a dress so pale. I need color and darkness in clothing. As much as I do love my pastels - it just doesn't work for me! Which is sad but fact!
So I think this might just be the problem....She needs a stronger color. On her dress. Not her skin.


0 Yorumlar