Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off! I bought this mask because I heard that it was a lot more gentle than the Black Sugar Wash Off mask that I had previously that was just way too harsh for my skin!
I apply a liberal amount of this mask to my skin and leave it on for 5-10 minutes. The instructions on the mask imply that you should massage the mask for 5-10 minutes but I wouldn't recommend that as it would be extremely exfoliating!
I find this mask a little difficult to wash off, I don't need a lot of exfoliation for my skin, but the rice chunks are difficult to get off so I tend to actually overexfoliate my skin when removing this unless I am actually in the shower and can just run water straight over my skin.
After this mask is washed off I can see a tiny bit of brightening for my skin, but it's not substantial. I don't feel any extra hydration personally and it does tend to overexfoliate my skin so my skin does sting slightly when I apply my other skincare products afterwards.
A mask wash off that features rice extracts to brighten and soften complexion.
This mask comes in a pretty plain tub, it has a screw top lid and comes with a cap to keep the product tidy while traveling. The mask itself is white in colour and has a thick chunky texture, it feels like it has chunks of rice throughout which are a little abrasive. This mask smells really nice too!I apply a liberal amount of this mask to my skin and leave it on for 5-10 minutes. The instructions on the mask imply that you should massage the mask for 5-10 minutes but I wouldn't recommend that as it would be extremely exfoliating!
I find this mask a little difficult to wash off, I don't need a lot of exfoliation for my skin, but the rice chunks are difficult to get off so I tend to actually overexfoliate my skin when removing this unless I am actually in the shower and can just run water straight over my skin.
After this mask is washed off I can see a tiny bit of brightening for my skin, but it's not substantial. I don't feel any extra hydration personally and it does tend to overexfoliate my skin so my skin does sting slightly when I apply my other skincare products afterwards.
What I Love
- Inexpensive at around $5USD
- Easy to apply
- Smells lovely
- Slightly brightening
- Easy to apply
- Smells lovely
- Slightly brightening
What I Don't Love
- A little difficult to wash off
- I often overexfoliate when using this mask
- I often overexfoliate when using this mask
Final Thoughts
Again, this mask is actually loved by so many Princesses, but it's not a great product for me. I struggle to remove this mask easily, and because I have to almost massage it off I tend to overexfoliate my skin in the process which is damaging. I use a lot of chemical exfoliants, so I think that if I wasn't using so many chemical exfoliants this wouldn't be so exfoliating for me. It definitely does brighten my skin slightly, but the overexfoliaton is not worth it.I would recommend the Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off to any Princesses looking for a brightening wash off mask!













0 Yorumlar